Saturday, May 17, 2008

After more than a month...

Here I am, I have not written anything for more than a month now. I don't know what I was doing all this while and I dint come to write on my blog? Anyways I want to share this.

The other day I was in the train going back home after work....I was standing since I dint get the seat. All the ladies in the compartment were looking tired and dint even bother to smile at each other...forget that, they look at each other when some one ask them to move so that the standing person can sit. And even while doing that they don't smile. You must be wondering what/why I am saying especially the people who don't travel by train and the people who travel must be wondering SO?

The lady got in the train with a baby girl who must be 8-9 month old. The moment she went inside a lady must be 35-40 years old got up and gave her the seat. And after that everybody was smiling looking at the kid, was tying get her attention, and during that course even were smiling at each other. And when the mother got up with the baby girl to get down as their station had come everybody was saying the kid bye.

It is so amazing that when they see each other the ladies don't smile but when they see a kid they all start entertaining her and start smiling at each other.


Just hope that I come back soon.

2 comments:

Deepali said...

Yup such is life...

Now just imagine the expression on the face of all those women if this was a cranky bratty kid heheheh

Sunisha said...

exactly... They would have cursed the mom like anything in that case..

Welcome back babe!